Are you new to medical care? Do you need a new health provider?
At Clínica Bienestar, we provide medical treatment and care for anyone including people living with HIV. We are able to have a primary care doctor that works with patients every week, providing them with medical treatment.
Our Services Include:
- General Primary Medical Care
- Coverage for Emergencies During and After Hours
- Voluntary Family Planning
- Case Management
- Eligibility Assistance
- Health Education
- Referrals to Diagnostic Laboratory, Diagnostic Radiology, Pharmaceutical Services, Well Child Services, Gynecological Care, Obstetrical Care, Preventative Dental, HCH Required Substance Use Disorder Services
As a patient with Clínica Bienestar, you will be provided with:
- Care that is culturally sensitive and affirming
- Compassion for your own needs and concerns
- Assistance to overcome barriers for treatment
For our HIV patients, we work with every new patient to help them reach the goal of lowering the amount of HIV in their body enough so that they are unable to transmit HIV to others. This is known as viral suppression and allows those with HIV to live a longer, healthier life.
Medical Treatment Services are available at the following center location:
Medical Treatment Service Hours:
Mondays 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Tuesdays 9:00am – 1:00 pm
Thursdays 4:00pm – 8:00 pm
HIV Medical Treatment Service Hours:
Friday 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
To schedule an appointment, please call:
(866) 590-6411 ext. 113.
For more information about our Medical Services, please contact:
Rene Estrada, MSW
Medical Case Manager
(866) 590-6411 ext. 113
We accept Medi-Cal, Medicare, most major insurance plans, and some HMOs. If you are uninsured, we can help you get insurance through Covered California or determine your eligibility for medical and drug assistance programs.